a) The tariffs include sea passage for selected route and date only. Meals and beverages are not included. Whether port dues are included or not is being clearly stated for each route.
b) An “excursion ticket” means the return travel will occur the same day than the outgoing travel.
c) A “Return ticket” means the return travel will occur on another day (at chosen date – open dated is not possible) than the outgoing travel.
d) The return trip discount is offered exclusively for the return fare on the same route and with the same ferry company than the outgoing route and only when the return trip is booked at the same time than the outgoing trip.
IMPORTANT!!!: IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE THE THE RETURN DATE FOR MARMARİS-RHODES-MARMARIS ROUND TRIP TICKETS WITH YESIL MARMARIS FERRY COMPANY. IF THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF CHANGING YOUR RETURN DATE, PLEASE BOOK ONE WAY TICKET.
e) In the event a traveler wants to change the return date – while the outbound travel has already been realized – this will be possible exclusively by e-mail or by telephone (both indicated on the voucher) but not on-line and latest 3 days before the new return date or latest 3 days before the original return date in case the new return date will be after the original return date.
f) Though infants mostly travel free of charge, they must be stated during the reservation process and mentioned on the voucher.
g) Payments are only accepted by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) and on-line.
h) For reservations made less than 14 days before the outbound travel, payment will be required at the moment of reservation and final voucher will be edited after acceptance of the payment.
i) For reservations made more than 14 days before the outbound travel, postponed payment will be possible and a reminder will be sent to the contact persons in due time. In case payment is not made by the given deadline (shown on the pre-booking voucher), the reservation will automatically be cancelled.
j) In both cases of direct or postponed payment, reservation amendments and cancellations will be possible until the deadline indicated on the voucher. But due to ferry operator’so regulations, for the BODRUM-KOS-BODRUM and TURGUTREIS-KOS-TURGUTREIS lines, cancellation and amendments are possible only one single time even within the cancellation deadline period.
Beyond this deadline, amendments and cancellations will not be possible and cancellations will not be refunded. Only in the case of force majeure and if the traveler does not accept the alternative routes or departures proposed by “Feribot.net” , “Feribot.net” will refund the total amount.
k) Deadlines are :
CANCELLATION FEES :
– Between 5 and 15 days prior to sailing : 5,- Euro per adult and 2,5 Euro per child (as per age limited of the concerned ferry company) will be charged
– Vehicle cancellations: 15 days or less prior to sailing : NO REFUND.
– 4 or less days prior to sailing : no refund
– Postponed payments : Up to 14 days before outbound sailing
– Payment deadline of postponed payment : 5 days prior to outbound sailing (a reminder will be sent 2 days prior to this deadline).
– In the event a postponed payment is not issued latest 5 days prior to outbound sailing, the reservation will be cancelled automatically and at no charge.
DISCOUNTED TICKET RULES:
– In case of the cancellation of a discounted ticket which has been purchased with a promotional code, the same cancellation rules apply as full fare tickets.
– For any sailing date amendments of promotional tickets; 5,- Euro per person will be charged as service fee. In addition to this amount, if there isn’t any valid promotion at the time of change request, the discount amount which was given before will be charged.
– In the event of converting the promotional tickets to open tickets, 5,- Euro per person service fee and the discount amount will be charged.
– Anker Travel has the right to make any amendment for promotion rules.
– Promotional codes will be announced in certain medias. Previously purchased tickets can not be converted to promotional tickets.
– The promotion campaigns can neither be combined with another campaign nor transferred to third parties.
l) In the event a paid amount needs to be refunded, we kindly ask a delay of 3 working days.
m) If traveler wishes to amend his/her reservation, this will be done by canceling the original reservation and making a new reservation. The cancelled reservation will be refunded in as long as this occurs within the deadlines above.
n) “No Shows” – except in case of cancellation by the ferry company or refusal by the customer of the proposed alternative routes by FERIBOT.NET – will not be refunded.
o) Refund will be issued within 3 working days as of the day the cancellation has been made